Co-hosted by the Alliance for Cell Therapy Now, the Regenerative Medicine Foundation, and the Cord Blood Association.
FDA CBER director, Dr. Peter Marks, and other leading experts and luminaries will offer their insights focusing on the rapidly evolving regulatory, funding and scientific landscape in this, the most important virtual conference of the year. Participants can register for this all-day event, free-of charge. To register, click here - http://regmedcelltherapypolicy.org/register/.
As you know, regenerative medicine and cell therapies represent the next generation of groundbreaking treatments that are showing great promise in cardiology, neurology, oncology, orthopedics, ophthalmology, and—most recently—COVID-19. Thousands of clinical trials are now underway, including more than 70 that are exploring the use of cell therapies—including MSCs—for seriously ill patients diagnosed with COVID-19. To get things done, it is mandatory to be informed of current and future public policy initiatives, especially in the age of the pandemic. The familiar pathways of product approval and funding are rapidly changing to address the current crisis.
• Updates from Policymakers: Administration and Capitol Hill
• Overview of the Landscape: Regenerative Medicine and Cell Therapies
• Insights on Outcomes from Use of MSCs for Patients with COVID-19
• The Role of Government in Advancing Clinical Trials and Research
• Scaling Manufacturing of Cell Therapies: Current Capabilities, Key Strategies for Moving Forward
• Regenerative Medicine and Cell Therapy Workforce: Where We Are Today; Key Actions Needed
• Roundtable Discussion on Key Policy Actions Needed to Advance the Field
• Peter Marks, MD, PhD, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration
• Julie Allickson, PhD, Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine
• Arnold Caplan, PhD, Case Western Reserve University
• Colleen Delaney, MD, Deverra Therapeutics
• Tiffany Facile, Sanford Health
• Gary Green, Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine
• Geoff Green, President, Longeveron
• Joshua M. Hare, MD, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine
• Joanne Kurtzberg, MD, Duke University Medical Center
• Keith March, MD, PhD, University of Florida
• Janet Marchibroda, Alliance for Cell Therapy Now
• Maria Millan, MD, California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
• J. Marc Overhage, MD, PhD, Alliance for Cell Therapy Now Research Project, ACT Now
• David Pearce, PhD, Sanford Health
• Wenchun Qu, MD, PhD, Mayo Clinic
• Krishnendu Roy, PhD, Georgia Institute of Technology
• Fred Sanfilippo, MD, PhD, Emory University, The Marcus Foundation
• Bernard Siegel, JD, Regenerative Medicine Foundation
• Robin L. Smith, MD, MBA, Cura Foundation
Exploring Public Policy: Regenerative Medicine & Cell Therapies is designed to expand your knowledge to enable you to accomplish your goals. It's free. REGISTER TODAY.