The Carla Kim Lab at the Boston Children's Hospital has an opening for an Administrative Associate.
- Providing administrative support to a principal investigator and her lab in the Stem Cell Program. This growing lab engages in stem cell biology and cancer research, with a focus on lung biology.
- For the principal investigator, managing travel arrangements, maintaining financial records, overseeing grant submissions, managing calendar, managing lab projects, and providing customer service to her lab members.
- Assisting with lab operations including the on boarding of new members and support of existing members.
- Maintaining lab information including policies and procedures, databases and websites.
- Collaborating with Division and Research Administration managers on program level initiatives as needed.
- A high school level of educational development and six months of work experience. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft suite of products, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Initiative in improving operations within area/department, and the ability to assists in implementing changes.
- No certification, registration or licensure required.
Boston Children’s Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.